May 1st, 2017 X-Present 0-Absent
Monthly Town Board Meeting
7:30 PM Glenmore Community Center
Loppnow X Nowak X Klika X Kozlovsky X
DeMerritt X Ossmann X Guns X
Attorney Gagan 0 Residents/Guests 11
TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 1ST, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER by Chair Rick Loppnow.
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place by Chair Loppnow.
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by all.
4. WELCOME by Chair Loppnow.
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law Certified by Clerk Ossmann.
6. Request for a Certified Survey Map for 8.15 acres on GL-75 from Roy & Joan Pansier, 3870 Dickinson Road and Glen & Jane Pansier, 2294 Dollar Road, De Pere. Property located at 4888 Dickinson Road, De Pere, WI 54115 and being purchased by Angela Milan & Jason Pansier. Motion by Ron Nowak to approve a Certified Survey Map for 8.15 acres on GL-75 from Roy and Joan Pansier and Glen and Jane Pansier, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
7. Updates to Section G B-1 Community Business District Motion by Klika to approve the changes to Community Business as presented, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
8. Updates to Section X Administration and Enforcement Motion by Nowak to approve the Section X, 2nd by Loppnow. M/C by uananimous voice vote.
9. Zoning Administrator ReportLand Use Applications for Dave and Ann Schaefer for a pole building, met with the Bohrtz Estate about splitting parcels on Cooperstown and Pleasantview Road. Jason Lemmons Land Use for Rezone on Dickinson Road. Met with the Delcorps for Conditional Use Permits for the Daycare. Jenny Phillips Land Use to build a shed on Shirley Road—They will need to do a survey as they do not know where the lot lines are, then they can complete the process. Lee Kapinos filled a land use application and will be having a BOA meeting on May 11th at 6:45 PM to replace a shed closer to a lot line. Still working on a potential creamery. Contacted a resident about the split laws that we only allow one split every five years as they are looking to do two splits on their property on Dickinson Road. Eric Hutjens—Land Use Application to Build a replacement house on Hwy X.
a. Driveway Permits presented
i. John Olson
ii. Geoffrey and Jill Kiley
Motion by Klika to approve the Driveway permits for John Olson and Geoff Kiley, 2nd by Loppnow. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
10. Plan Commission Chair Report Given by Ann Schaefer. Reviewing a CUP for Community Business. Working on a few text amendments later this month also.
11. Building Inspector report. Nothing to report.
a. Non-compliant issues
12. Constable’s Report Issue with a dog on the corner of the X and De Pere Road.
13. Assessor’s Report Given by DeMerritt. Spoke with several residents in regards to their assessments. Will be holding the Board of Review later this month.
14. Treasurer’s Report. Given by Kozlovsky.
15. Community Center issuesWorking with Carter on fixing the lawn.
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues Working with Scott Construction on the roads to determine the roads that will be getting fixed this year. Looking at a driveway on NN.
17. Brown County Bridge Fund Motion by Loppnow to approve the $20,000 to the Bridge Fund, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
18. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore Motion to approve traffic patrol for the month of June by Nowak, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
a. April 5th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. April 5th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
c. April 18th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
d. April 18th, 2017 Annual Meeting—Review Only
On hold until June Meeting.
20. Summary Budget / Current Bills Motion by Loppnow to pay the bills as presented, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
21. Clerk’s Correspondence Annual report from Shirley Wind to forward to Board.
22. Chair’s Correspondence Presented by Chair Loppnow.
23. Resident Input None presented.
24. Adjournment Motion by Loppnow to adjourn, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote. 7:54 PM
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Monday, June 5th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
I hereby certify that the above minutes (thus far unapproved) are those of the Town of Glenmore, Monthly Town Board Meeting.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk