August 7th, 2017 X-Present 0-Absent
Monthly Town Board Meeting
7:33 PM Glenmore Community Center
Loppnow X Nowak X Klika X Kozlovsky X
DeMerritt X Ossmann X Guns X Schauer X
Attorney Gagan 0 Residents/Guests 5
TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 7TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER by Chair Loppnow.
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place by Chair Loppnow.
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by all.
4. WELCOME by Chair Loppnow.
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law by Clerk Ossmann.
6. Plan Commission Chair Report Ann Schaefer gave an explanation as to the items on the agenda. She also discussed the items that are coming up for next month.
7. To rezone all A-1.1 General Ag parcels back to their proper zoning of A-1 Exclusive Ag, which includes all of the following Glenmore Parcels: GL6-1, GL14-1, GL31, GL40, GL42-2, GL53-1, GL53-2, GL55, GL55-1, GL62-1A, GL62-4, GL62-5, GL62-6, GL65, GL77-1, GL82-1, GL97-1, GL100-2, GL101-1, GL103-1, GL107, GL107-1, GL107-2, GL123-3, GL126-1, GL134, GL142, GL143-1, GL143-2, GL148, GL152, GL159-1, GL163, GL168-1, GL168-2, GL173-1, GL174-1, GL184, GL185, GL186-1, GL249-1, GL251-1, GL263, GL264, GL266, GL274-1, GL286-1, GL292, GL292-3, GL296-2, GL300, GL309, GL311, GL311-1, GL313-1, GL321-1, GL329-3, GL336-1, GL341-2, GL342-3, 342-4, GL342-5, GL342-6, GL342-7, GL345-1, GL349-1, GL351-1, GL357, GL364, GL367-1, GL372, GL374-1, GL377-1, GL384-2, GL390-1, GL404, GL411-1, GL421-2, GL424-3, GL433-2, GL443-1, GL445-3, GL447-1, GL451, GL451-1, GL465-2, GL472, GL473-1, GL478, GL478-1, GL478-4, GL499-1, GL538, GL548, GL560-2, GL581, GL589-2, GL597, GL606-1, GL606-3, GL628-1, GL639, and GL647; and parts of the following parcels: GL2, GL46, GL52, GL57-2, GL62-3, GL73-1, GL74-1, GL105-2, GL126-3, GL126-4, GL296-1, GL323, GL334-1, GL337-1, GL354-1, GL428, GL433-1, GL451-3, GL529-1, GL560-3, GL589-1, GL611-1. This rezone will not affect any parts of a parcel that are zoned rural residential. Motion by Klika to approve all parcels as listed, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
8. Review wording in Section F A-1 Agriculture to remove the General Agriculture section as all parcels will be moved back into Exclusive Agriculture. This section had been created for parcels that needed to be moved several years ago due to past bookkeeping errors. Motion by Loppnow to approve the word changing in Section F A-1 Agriculture, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
9. Review wording in Section F A-1 Agriculture to remove Plat of Survey on page F-6. Motion by Loppnow to remove the words a Plat of Survey on Page L-6 Paragraph L-1, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
10. Zoning Administrator Report See report.
a. Driveway Permits presented
i. GL-555 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on Pleasantview Rd, north of Cooperstown Rd.
ii. GL-563 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on School Road, east of Pleasantview Road.
iii. GL-558 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on Pleasantview Rd, north of Cooperstown Rd.
Motion by Loppnow, 2nd by Nowak to approve the 3 driveway permits for GL-555, GL-563 and GL-558. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
11. Building Inspector report.Presented by Ossmann for Johnson.
a. Non-compliant issues
12. Constable’s ReportComplaints received in regards to crop dusters.
13. Assessor’s Report Preliminary equalization values came in for 2018. Glenmore was increased by 3% which puts us at 98%.
14. Treasurer’s Report $335 Exempt Computer Aids, $4235 Shared Revenue Received, and $33085 General Transportation Aids.
15. Community Center issuesNothing presented.
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues Discussion by Board.
17. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore Motion by Nowak to approve September, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
18. Joint Municipal Court Chair Loppnow reviewed the budget from the Joint Municipal Court budget with the Town Board.
19. Solid Waste and Recycling Contracts with the Town of Morrison Chair Loppnow reviewed with the Board that a motion was passed at the Town of Morrison to continue the same contract amount with the Town of Glenmore for 2018. We will review again once we receive a copy of their minutes.
a. July 3rd, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. July 3rd, 2017 Town Board Meeting
Motion by Nowak to accept the minutes from the July 3rd, 2017 Public Hearing and Town Board Meeting, 2nd by Loppnow. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
21. Summary Budget / Current Bills Motion by Klika, 2nd by Loppnow to approve the current bills. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
22. Clerk’s Correspondence Sept 12th meadows…convention
a. December Meeting Possibly move the meeting to December 7th.
23. Chair’s Correspondence Nothing to report.
24. Resident No resident input.
25. AdjournmentMotion by Loppnow, 2nd by Klika to adjourn. M/C by unanimous voice vote. 8:20 PM
Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk