April 18th, 2017 X-Present 0-Absent
Special Town Board Meeting
2:30 PM Glenmore Community Center
Loppnow X Nowak X Klika X Kozlovsky X
DeMerritt 0 Ossmann X Guns 0 Kittell 0
Attorney Gagan 0 Residents/Guests 2
TOWN OF GLENMORE---SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 18TH, 2017, 2:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER by Chairman Rick Loppnow.
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place by Chair Rick Loppnow.
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by all.
4. WELCOME by Chair Loppnow.
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law Certified by Clerk Ossmann.
6. Zoning Administrator Resignation Motion by Loppnow to accept the resignation from Elaine Kittell effective April 10th, 2017, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
7. Review Posting for Zoning Administrator Position Motion by Loppnow, 2nd by Nowak to accept the posting as discussed. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
8. Driveway Permits presented None presented.
9. Clerk’s Correspondence Nothing presented.
10. Chair’s Correspondence Presented by Chair Loppnow. Met with Scott Construction
11. Resident Input Nothing presented.
12. Adjournment Motion by Loppnow to adjourn, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote. 3:00 PM
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Monday, May 1st, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
I hereby certify that the above minutes (thus far unapproved) are those of the Town of Glenmore, Special Town Board Meeting.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk