October 14th, 2015 X-Present 0-Absent
Monthly Town Board Meeting
8:00 PM Glenmore Community Center
Loppnow X Nowak X Klika X Kozlovsky X
DeMerritt 0 Ossmann X Guns 0 Kittell 0
Attorney Gagan 0 Residents/Guests 1
TOWN OF GLENMORE---SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14TH, 2015, 8:00 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Public Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Public Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action.
1. CALL TO ORDER by Chair Loppnow.
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place. by Chair Loppnow.
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCEby all.
4. WELCOMEby Chair Loppnow.
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law by Clerk Ossmann.
6. Town Insurance Policies Insurance quotes were discussed between the Board members. Motion by Klika to approve the insurance quote as is with the understanding that there may be an increase with the added residence addresses, 2nd by Nowak. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
7. Summary Budget / Current Bills Motion by Loppnow to approve payment for $2510, 2nd by Klika. M/C by unanimous voice vote.
8. Discussion and Work on the 2015 Budget Discussion by board.
a. Due to the fact that the Annual Budget Hearing will be held Tuesday, November 17th, 2015, where citizen input is invited and necessary, there will be limited citizen input at this meeting.
9. Adjournment Motion by Nowak, 2nd by Klika to adjourn the meeting. M/C by unanimous voice vote. 8:51 PM.
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR PUBLIC INPUT
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING: NOVEMBER 2ND, 2015 @ 7:30 PM
ANNUAL BUDGET HEARINGS: NOVEMBER 17TH, 2015 @ 7:30 PM
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
I hereby certify that the above minutes (thus far unapproved) are those of the Town of Glenmore, Monthly Town Board Meeting.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk