TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Plan Commission Chair Report
7. Request for a Certified Survey Map for 1.39 acres on GL-94 from Mark and Helen Matzke, 3442 Sunnyview Rd, De Pere, WI 54115. Property is located at 3396 Sunnyview Rd, De Pere WI 54115 and is being split in order to sell a house.
8. Request for an Artificial Pond Conditional Use Permit from Patrick and Abbey Maraka, 2684 Pine Grove Rd, De Pere, WI 54115, GL-62-3, in the A-1 Ag zone of the property.
9. Request to rezone 1.396 acres of an 18.324 from Richard Horak, 755 Nicolet Ave, De Pere, WI 54115, on part of GL-154 on Dickinson Rd, from A-1- Agriculture to R-R Rural Residential for Lynne Lindgren to build a house, 3678 Half Crown Run, De Pere, WI 54115.
10. Request for a Farmstead Food Processing Facility Conditional Use Permit for Lynne Lindgren, 3678 Half Crown Run, De Pere, WI 54115, GL-154, to produce Artisan Cheese on the A-1 Agricultural zone of the property
11. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
12. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
13. Constable’s Report
14. Assessor’s Report
15. Treasurer’s Report
16. Community Center issues
17. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
18. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
19. Solid Waste and Recycling Contracts with the Town of Morrison
a. August 7th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. August 7th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
21. Summary Budget / Current Bills
22. Clerk’s Correspondence
a. December Meeting
23. Chair’s Correspondence
24. Resident Input
Next Board Meeting: Monday, October 2nd, 2017
Special Board Meeting: Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk