TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 1ST, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Request for a Certified Survey Map for 8.15 acres on GL-75 from Roy & Joan Pansier, 3870 Dickinson Road and Glen & Jane Pansier, 2294 Dollar Road, De Pere. Property located at 4888 Dickinson Road, De Pere, WI 54115 and being purchased by Angela Milan & Jason Pansier.
7. Updates to Section G B-1 Community Business District
8. Updates to Section X Administration and Enforcement
9. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
i. John Olson
10. Plan Commission Chair Report
11. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
12. Constable’s Report
13. Assessor’s Report
14. Treasurer’s Report
15. Community Center issues
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
17. Brown County Bridge Fund
18. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
a. April 5th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. April 5th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
c. April 18th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
d. April 18th, 2017 Annual Meeting—Review Only
20. Summary Budget / Current Bills
21. Clerk’s Correspondence
22. Chair’s Correspondence
23. Resident Input
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Monday, June 5th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk