TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 6TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Request for a Certified Survey Map for GL-130 from Cletus Allen 3260 Creekview Rd., De Pere. Property located on Creekview Rd.
7. Request from Cletus Allen to rezone 1.928 acres from agriculture to rural residential on GL-130.
8. Request for a Certified Survey Map for GL-92 from Randall Edinger 4315 Heritage Rd., De Pere. Property located on Creekview Rd.
9. Request from Randall Edinger to rezone 2 acres from agriculture to rural residential on GL-92.
10. Request for a Certified Survey Map for GL 34-1-1 from Dave Seidl, 2878 Crab Apple Lane, Green Bay 54311. Property located on Creekview Rd.
11. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
12. Appointment of Brown County Plan Commission Member
13. Plan Commission Chair Report
14. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
15. Constable’s Report
16. Assessor’s Report
17. Treasurer’s Report
a. 2017 Contract with Brown County
b. Tax Bills
18. Community Center issues
a. Review Lawn Maintenance
19. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
a. Pine Grove Bridge Bills From Brown County
20. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
a. February 6th, 2017 Town Board Minutes
22. Summary Budget / Current Bills
23. Clerk’s Correspondence
a. Updates on Recycling Cards
24. Chair’s Correspondence
25. Resident Input
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
ELECTION: APRIL 4TH
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk