TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 3RD, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Request to rezone 1.98 acres of a 10.1 acre parcel from Mike Seidl on part of GL-163-1 (Dickinson Road) from A-1 Agriculture to R-R Rural Residential for Jason Lemmens and Tina Thompson to build a house.
7. Request to rezone .439 acres from R-R Rural Residential to A-1 Agriculture from Lee Kapinos, 6332 County Rd NN Denmark, on GL 613-1.
8. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
9. Plan Commission Chair Report
10. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
11. Constable’s Report
12. Assessor’s Report
13. Treasurer’s Report
14. Community Center issues
15. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
16. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
a. June 5th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. June 5th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
18. Summary Budget / Current Bills
19. Clerk’s Correspondence
a. Review Date for September Meeting (First Monday is Labor Day)
20. Chair’s Correspondence
21. Resident Input
Next Board Meeting: Monday, August 7th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk