TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH, 2017, 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
7. Appointment of Plan Commission Members
8. Appointment of Board of Appeals Members
9. Appointment of Brown County Plan Commission Member
10. Plan Commission Chair Report
11. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
b. Update on Final Inspection Papers
12. Constable’s Report
13. Assessor’s Report
14. Treasurer’s Report
a. 2017 Contract with Brown County
15. Community Center issues
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
a. Pine Grove Bridge bills From Brown County
b. Salt Updates
17. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
18. Brown County Joint Municipal Court
a. January 2nd, 2017 Town Board Minutes
b. January 18th, 2017 Special Town Board Minutes
20. Summary Budget / Current Bills
21. Clerk’s Correspondence
a. Updates on Recycling Cards
22. Chair’s Correspondence
23. Resident Input
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Monday, March 6th, 2017
ELECTIONS: FEB 21ST AND APRIL 4TH
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk