TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Request for a rezone for GL 101-4 from R-1 Residential to B-1 Community Business for Joe and Jenny Delcorps 1730 Scray Hill Rd. De Pere to convert use of the property to a state licensed child care center.
7. Discuss definition for “existing site” in A-1 Agriculture.
8. Review changes to Municipal Code of Ordinances, Chapter 22—Sexual Offenders Residency Restrictions.
9. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
10. Plan Commission Chair Report
11. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
12. Constable’s Report
13. Assessor’s Report
14. Treasurer’s Report
15. Community Center issues
16. Bids / Estimates
17. 2018 Contract with Brown County
18. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
19. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
a. March 6th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. March 6th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
21. Summary Budget / Current Bills
22. Clerk’s Correspondence
23. Chair’s Correspondence
24. Resident Input
THE BOARD MAY OPEN AGENDA ITEMS FOR RESIDENT INPUT.
Next Board Meeting: Monday, May 1st, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk