TOWN OF GLENMORE---ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013, 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Welcome to the Annual Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Glenmore.
4. Verification of qualified Electors present at meeting.
5. Approval of Order of Business. Agenda items may be added by the Electors attending the meeting.
6. Read and approve Minutes from the 2012 Annual Town Meeting.
7. 2012 Financial Report.
8. Ambulance Report.
2012 $11,773.72 (1131 x $10.41)
2013 $12,067.77 (1131 x $10.67)
9. Volunteer Fire Department Reports.
Morrison Denmark Ledgeview
2012 $35,372.00 $20,410.00 $5,000.00
$10,788.00 (911 Radio System)
2013 Budget $34,579.00 $27,692.00 $5,000.00
10. Public Works Reports.
Solid Waste Recycling Household Hazardous Waste
2012 $26,000.00 $12,580.00 $1,050.00
($2000.00 from 2011) $ 1,987.00 (Center Gate)
2013 Budget $24,000.00 $13,180.00 $1,100.00
11. County Bridge Fund contribution.
12. Zoning Administrator Report.
13. Building Inspector Report.
14. Plan Commission Chair Report.
15. Other items as may be added by the Electors attending the meeting.
16. Schedule dates for:
2013 Budget Hearing
2014 Annual Town Meeting (Third Tuesday is 4-15-2014.)
17. Retiring Officer recognition.
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-7645) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
THIS MEETING IS GOVERNED BY WI STATS 60.10-60.15
Lana Ossmann, Clerk