TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
SEPTEMBER 12, 2011 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON RD., DE PERE, WI 54115
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law posting has been met.
2. Discuss/act on the use of the Community Center for the Joint Municipal Court.
3. Discuss/act on Resolution for Adopting Employee Grievance Procedure.
4. Discuss/act on the Concealed Carry Law.
5. Discuss/act on request from Dan Wicker, to cross Maile Rd. to install private septic system.
6. Discuss/act on the agreement with the Brown County Clerk’s Office to perform the Statewide Voter Registration System (SVRS) services for 2012-2013.
7. Zoning Administrator report by Jeff Jens.
Also, discuss/act on any Driveway Permits presented.
8. Discuss/act on the issue of the sale of land from the William and Muriel Janssen Trust to Northeast Asphalt, Inc.
9. Discuss/act on updated Cooperative Agreement and/or operations of recycling with the Town of Morrison.
10. Discuss/act on items presented at the Joint Municipal Court Board meeting regarding uniform nuisance regulations.
11. Discuss/act on recommendations of the Glenmore Community Sign Committee.
12. Discuss/act on Community Center issues.
13. Discuss/act on any Certified Survey Maps or Plat Maps presented.
14. Discuss/act on current bills presented for inspection and payment.
15. Building Inspector report by Mark VerHaagh
16. Assessor report by Tom Kiley.
17. Discuss/act on various road, culvert, ditch and bridge issues.
18. Discuss/act on TRIP/LRIP funding for the 2012-2013 cycle.
19. Discuss/act on State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation Annual Highway report.
20. Approve/amend the following minutes:
a) 08-01-11 Monthly Town Board Meeting
b) 08-23-11 Special Town Board Meeting (Preliminary Budget)
21. Clerk Ossmann correspondence and discussion with Board (see page 2).
22. Public Input
PUBLIC INPUT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WHO NEED ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHALL CONTACT CLERK OSSMANN, 864-7645, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT NEEDS CAN BE REASONABLY MET.
Lana Ossmann, Clerk
Page 2, September 12, 2011 TOWN BOARD MEETING
CLERK DISCUSSION WITH BOARD
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE INTENDED FOR DISCUSSION/ACTION BY TOWN BOARD