TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
OCTOBER 3, 2011
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARING
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON RD., DE PERE, WI 54115
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law posting has been met.
2. Discuss/act on the following Municipal Code Public Hearing issue: Add Chapter 23-PROHIBITING THE CARRYING OF WEAPONS AND FIREARMS IN TOWN BUILDINGS
3. Discuss/act on adoption of election wards in compliance with the tentative county supervisory redistricting plan as required following the 2010 Census.
4. Discuss/act on any Certified Survey Maps or Plat Maps presented.
5. Discuss/act on current bills presented for inspection and payment.
6. Discuss/act Community Center issues.
7. Discuss/act on Community Center sign.
8. Building Inspector report by Mark VerHaagh.
9. Zoning Administrator report by Jeff Jens.
Also, discuss/act on any Driveway Permits presented.
10. Plan Commission Chair report by Ann Schaefer.
11. Assessor report by Tom Kiley.
12. Discuss/act on various road, culvert, ditch and bridge issues.
13. Discuss/act on a recommendation to the US Department of Transportation regarding the target compliance dates for upgrading existing traffic control devices.
14. Approve/amend the following minutes:
a) 09-12-11 Monthly Town Board Meeting
15. Discuss/act on appropriate fee for reproduction of meeting DVD.
16. Finalize the proposed 2012 Budget.
17. Clerk Ossmann correspondence.
18. Public Input.
PUBLIC INPUT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS EXCEPT NUMBER 2 (Public comment was received prior to this meeting) AND NUMBER 16 (Glenmore residents will be given the opportunity for public input at the annual Budget Hearing scheduled for Tuesday, November 15, 201l)
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WHO NEED ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHALL CONTACT CLERK OSSMANN, 864-7645, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT NEEDS CAN BE REASONABLY MET.
Lana Ossmann, Clerk