TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
NOVEMBER 7, 2011 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON RD., DE PERE, WI 54115
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Public Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action.
1. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law posting has been met.
2. CEnergy-Glenmore Wind Farm #1, LLC is requesting a 2 year extension of the Conditional Land Use Permit issued for their project.
3. Operator license applications (2) for at the Farmstead.
4. Resolution for the 2011 Ward Plan for the Town of Glenmore.
5. Certified Survey Maps or Plat Maps presented.
6. Current bills-Check numbers _________ to _________.
7. Community Center issues.
8. Brown County Joint Municipal Court update.
9. Building Inspector report by Mark VerHaagh.
10. Zoning Administrator report by Jeff Jens.
Also, any Driveway Permits presented.
11. Plan Commission Chair report by Ann Schaefer.
12. Assessor report by Tom Kiley.
13. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues.
14. Update on culvert log and Matching Bridge Fund.
15. Traffic regulation at Big Apple Road and Cemetery Road.
16. Update on sign assessment and sign management plan for the January 1, 2012 deadline.
17. Approve/amend the following minutes:
a) September 28, 2011 Special Town Board (Joint Recycling)
b) October 3, 2011 Public Hearing
c) October 3, 2011 Monthly Town Board Meeting
d) October 5, 2011 Special Town Board (Closed Session)
e) October 26, 2011 Special Town Board Meeting (Denmark 911 radios)
18. Election Inspectors List review for December appointments for the next term.
19. Clerk Ossmann correspondence.
20. Public Input.
PUBLIC INPUT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WHO NEED ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHALL CONTACT CLERK OSSMANN, 864-7645, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT NEEDS CAN BE REASONABLY MET.
Lana Ossmann, Clerk