TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
DECEMBER 5, 2011 Immediately following the scheduled public hearings.
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON RD., DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Public Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law posting has been met.
2. Plan Commission Chair report by Ann Schaefer.
3. Zoning Administrator report by Jeff Jens.
Also, Driveway Permits presented.
4. One member vacancy on Board of Appeals.
5. Revise Section C-Definitions to include a definition for subdivision and/or items related to subdivisions.
6. GL 101.4 Joseph Delcorps requests a re-zone of 1.364 acres from Residential to B-1 Community Business to operate a child care center. 1730 Scray Hill Road.
7. Excavation and blasting permits:
a. Daanen & Janssen, Inc. Excavation and blasting at 1792 Scray Hill Road and 4717 Morrison Road.
b. Northeast Asphalt Inc. Excavation and blasting at 2048 Scray Hill Road and 5118 Video Lane.
8. Certified Survey Maps or Plat Maps presented.
9. Wisconsin Citizens Wind Siting Guidelines.
10. Transfer of funds to issue December payments.
11. Treasurer’s Tax Bond or Ordinance of Exemption from Treasurer’s Tax Bond.
12. Current bills.
13. Community Center issues.
14. Building Inspector report by Mark VerHaagh.
15. Assessor report by Tom Kiley.
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues.
a) November 7, 2011 Monthly Town Board Meeting
b) November 15, 2011 Budget Hearing Meetings (3)
c) November 30, 3011 Special Town Board Meeting (Roads, etc.)
18. Clerk Ossmann correspondence.
19. Background checks for Operator’s Licenses applicants.
20. Inspector List for elections (2012-2013 term).
21. Public Input.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: THE JANUARY MONTHLY MEETING OF THE GLENMORE TOWN BOARD WILL BE HELD THE SECOND MONDAY IN JANUARY. (01-09-12)
PUBLIC INPUT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WHO NEED ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHALL CONTACT CLERK OSSMANN, 864-7645, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT NEEDS CAN BE REASONABLY MET.
Lana Ossmann, Clerk