Residents currently haul their own recyclables to the Glenmore/Morrison recycling center located at 4104 Lark Road.
WED 5-8 PM
- New residents are encouraged to pick up recycling bins at the center.
- Recycling bins no longer being used by Glenmore residents may be dropped at the center to be distributed to others.
- Any items containing freon (refrig, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, etc) will be assessed a $20.00 disposal fee as you drop your item off.
Bins for E-CYCLE available during all hours the recycling center is open.
- No-Fee: Computer towers, laptops, printers, keyboards, mice, servers, fax machines, wire and cabling, telephone systems, modems, stereo systems, video equipment, cell phones, copiers (liquid purged) and microwaves.
- Fee: $10 to recycle 29" and less $20 to recycle 30" and larger on all monitors and TV's.
Residents currently haul their own solid waste to the Glenmore/ Morrison recycling center located at 4104 Lark Road.
WED 5-8 PM
- Please be careful to package garbage separate from recyclables.
- Garbage containers can be emptied in the walk-in solid waste trailers.
- Bagged items also accepted.
- No hazardous waste.
- Please tarp all loads to avoid debris in ditches.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Town of Glenmore is a supporter of the joint HHW facility located at 2561 South Broadway, Green Bay.
This is also an EXCHANGE project. Shelves are lined with a variety of items no longer needed by others and waiting for you. No charge!!
OPEN: THURSDAYS Noon to 6:00 PM
SATURDAYS 8:00AM to 2:00PM