TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2ND, 2017, 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Plan Commission Chair Report
7. 5-Year review of the Conditional Use Permit for the Shirley Wind, LLC Wind Project / Recommendations from the Plan Commission
8. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
9. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
10. Constable’s Report
11. Assessor’s Report
12. Treasurer’s Report
13. Community Center issues
14. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
15. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore—Report Only
16. Solid Waste and Recycling Contracts with the Town of Morrisonb Update
a. September 5th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. September 5th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
c. September 19th, 2017 Joint Plan Commission and Town Board Meeting
18. Summary Budget / Current Bills
19. Clerk’s Correspondence
20. Chair’s Correspondence
21. Resident Input
Next Board Meeting: Monday, November 6th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk