TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 7TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Plan Commission Chair Report
7. To rezone all A-1.1 General Ag parcels back to their proper zoning of A-1 Exclusive Ag, which includes all of the following Glenmore Parcels: GL6-1, GL14-1, GL31, GL40, GL42-2, GL53-1, GL53-2, GL55, GL55-1, GL62-1A, GL62-4, GL62-5, GL62-6, GL65, GL77-1, GL82-1, GL97-1, GL100-2, GL101-1, GL103-1, GL107, GL107-1, GL107-2, GL123-3, GL126-1, GL134, GL142, GL143-1, GL143-2, GL148, GL152, GL159-1, GL163, GL168-1, GL168-2, GL173-1, GL174-1, GL184, GL185, GL186-1, GL249-1, GL251-1, GL263, GL264, GL266, GL274-1, GL286-1, GL292, GL292-3, GL296-2, GL300, GL309, GL311, GL311-1, GL313-1, GL321-1, GL329-3, GL336-1, GL341-2, GL342-3, 342-4, GL342-5, GL342-6, GL342-7, GL345-1, GL349-1, GL351-1, GL357, GL364, GL367-1, GL372, GL374-1, GL377-1, GL384-2, GL390-1, GL404, GL411-1, GL421-2, GL424-3, GL433-2, GL443-1, GL445-3, GL447-1, GL451, GL451-1, GL465-2, GL472, GL473-1, GL478, GL478-1, GL478-4, GL499-1, GL538, GL548, GL560-2, GL581, GL589-2, GL597, GL606-1, GL606-3, GL628-1, GL639, and GL647; and parts of the following parcels: GL2, GL46, GL52, GL57-2, GL62-3, GL73-1, GL74-1, GL105-2, GL126-3, GL126-4, GL296-1, GL323, GL334-1, GL337-1, GL354-1, GL428, GL433-1, GL451-3, GL529-1, GL560-3, GL589-1, GL611-1. This rezone will not affect any parts of a parcel that are zoned rural residential.
8. Review wording in Section F A-1 Agriculture to remove the General Agriculture section as all parcels will be moved back into Exclusive Agriculture. This section had been created for parcels that needed to be moved several years ago due to past bookkeeping errors.
9. Review wording in Section F A-1 Agriculture to remove Plat of Survey on page F-6.
10. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
i. GL-555 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on Pleasantview Rd, north of Cooperstown Rd.
ii. GL-563 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on School Road, east of Pleasantview Road.
iii. GL-558 for St. Mary II Inc. to replace a culvert on Pleasantview Rd, north of Cooperstown Rd.
11. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
12. Constable’s Report
13. Assessor’s Report
14. Treasurer’s Report
15. Community Center issues
16. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
17. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
18. Joint Municipal Court
19. Solid Waste and Recycling Contracts with the Town of Morrison
a. July 3rd, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. July 3rd, 2017 Town Board Meeting
21. Summary Budget / Current Bills
22. Clerk’s Correspondence
a. December Meeting
23. Chair’s Correspondence
24. Resident Input
Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk