TOWN OF GLENMORE---MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 5TH, 2017, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING AT 7:30 PM
GLENMORE COMMUNITY CENTER 5718 DICKINSON ROAD, DE PERE, WI 54115
AGENDA:All agenda items, except for Resident Input, are intended for discussion/ consideration and possible action, unless noted.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. Notice to all that Video Recording is taking place
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. Certify Wisconsin Open Meeting Law
6. Request for a Rezone for Joseph and Jenny Delcorps, GL 101-4, at 1714 Scray Hill Road, De Pere, WI 54115 from R-R Rural Residential to B-1 Community Business
7. Request for a Conditional Use Permit for Joseph and Jenny Delcorps, GL 101-4 for a Child Day Care Center in the B-1 Community Business Zone.
8. Section P-Land Division Page P-3 and P-22 review surveys required for simple land divisions.
9. Define original parcel Section P Land Division Page P-3 par 7
10. Section T Off street parking and loading- review surfacing and marking of parking lots.
11. Zoning Administrator Report
a. Driveway Permits presented
12. Plan Commission Chair Report
13. Building Inspector report.
a. Non-compliant issues
14. Constable’s Report
15. Assessor’s Report
16. Treasurer’s Report
17. Community Center issues
18. Various road, sign, culvert, ditch and bridge issues
19. Traffic Patrol within the Town of Glenmore
20. Class B Combination Beer and Liquor from Dennis Oleck, 5904 Dickinson Rd., De Pere, WI at the Farmstead, 5904 Dickinson Rd., De Pere, WI
21. Operator’s License
22. Cigarette Application
23. Appointment of Zoning Administrator
24. Appoint a member to the Town of Glenmore Planning Commission
a. April 5th, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
b. April 5th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
c. April 18th, 2017 Town Board Meeting
d. April 18th, 2017 Annual Meeting—Review Only
e. May 1st, 2017 Zoning Public Hearing
f. May 1st, 2017 Town Board Meeting
g. May 10th, 2017 Board of Review
h. May 23rd, 2017 Special Town Board Meeting
26. Summary Budget / Current Bills
27. Clerk’s Correspondence
28. Chair’s Correspondence
29. Resident Input
Next Board Meeting: Monday, July 3rd, 2017
Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk (920-864-3420) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Members of other Town committees, who are not members of the body whose meeting agenda is above noticed, are entitled, as any other citizen of the Town of Glenmore, to attend this meeting in an unofficial capacity. It is possible the attendance of one or more non-members may create a quorum of the membership of another body. Such a quorum is unintended and the non-members are not meeting for the purpose of exercising the powers or duties attendant upon their membership on any Town committee or board.
Cindy Ossmann, Clerk